Project Technical Officer
- Fantastic opportunity to build your technical skill set in an exciting new industry
- Join a team that thrives on delivery, innovation, and ownership
- Brisbane Head Office, Wakerley location
Are you looking to build your career in technical project management? We have an ideal opportunity for you to join our Projects team in this newly created role, suited for career transition trade professional or graduate engineer.
About the role:
Our Projects team is responsible for delivering complex technical installations that support our clients’ production sites. Your role will involve assisting Project Installation Managers and other technical specialists through project scoping, design, estimating, quotation, and implementation activities. With guidance from our team you will:
- Support client relationships by managing deadlines through project plans
- Draft, scope, and optimise the delivery of software and hardware solutions
- Estimate, test and support implementation activities
- Undertake quality analysis and report on progress
You are a trade qualified technician looking for a career transition, or an early career engineering graduate. You are looking for a role that will develop you professionally and an organisation that will offer a genuine career path. Both are on offer with insignia!
You also have:
- Some experience working with integrated eletro-mechanical systems and software (PLC interface)
- A good understanding of key project management principles
- Good computer literacy, with some exposure to AutoCAD being an advantage
- Great professional skills including communication, teamwork, and time management
- A passion for learning and expanding your skills
insignia is a leading national label producer and distributor of industrial labelling and coding equipment. We have multiple production and warehousing facilities across the country, supported by national sales and technical service offices. We are renowned for quality, innovation, progressive customer solutions and relationship management. We have a strong history of success and are growth focused for the future.
You may not have heard of us before, but we’ve been helping Australian businesses compete for 50 years. And from the moment you walk through the door, you’ll experience a truly great place to work.
As a subsidiary of the Winson Group, we offer our people get the best of both worlds. Our established position, our size and our culture mean you’ll get ‘big business’ structure, support and progression, without giving up the opportunities for ownership, direct impact and trusted, friendly relationships.
If you are excited by our culture and motivated to contribute to Winson Group’s success we want to hear from you!
Please submit your application via www.winson.com.au/careers and find out how you too can find the best of both worlds.
To find out more about insignia, visit our website www.insignia.com.au.
Please note applicants must have unlimited working rights in Australia.