- Permanent Full-Time | Monday to Friday, 7:00am - 3:30pm
- Wakerley Location (Free on-site parking)
- Current Forklift License essential
insignia is a leading national distributor of industrial labelling and coding equipment solutions. We are a label manufacturer with 50 years’ experience in the Australian packaging market. We have multiple production and warehousing facilities across the country, supported by national sales and technical service offices. A subsidiary of the Winson Group, we are renowned for quality, innovation and progressive customer solutions and relationship management. We have a strong history of success, are growth focused for the future, and value and respect individuals within our business.
About the opportunity:
We have a fantastic permanent full-time opportunity for a Warehouse Storeperson to join our insignia Procurement & Inventory division in Wakerley. You will be responsible for efficiently receiving and storing stock into the warehouse and accurately issuing stock into the Labelling & Coding production area. You will be required to work autonomously but also work as a key member of our wider production team.
This role is designed for a friendly and mature candidate who is adaptable to changing priorities. A position with variety, your main duties will include:
- Goods Inwards - Receive stock, receipt stock into system, issue stock to converting label presses, and achieve effective stock rotation
- Despatch – Assemble customer orders, book in daily orders, order required consumables, perform forklift operations, loading and unloading, ensure all orders are complete
- Warehouse and Stock Control - Report stock discrepancy issues, weekly stocktakes of consumables and raw materials as required, warehouse housekeeping and cleanliness
To find out more about the role, view the Position Description.
This role requires you to have some warehousing experience, a current forklift license, and basic computer skills, with the ability to learn our warehousing computer system quickly. Previous experience with Microsoft Navision will be highly regarded. You will have the ability to make on the spot decisions, and work under pressure. You will have a sound knowledge of warehouse and logistics concepts, a high standard of attention to detail, and the ability to manage your time effectively. You will also have the ability to work as both an individual and a member of a team, and follow all Workplace Health and Safety procedures.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application below. Note: applicants must have unlimited working rights in Australia.
insignia has an overriding commitment to health, safety and environmental responsibilities. Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol examination prior to employment.
Please visit our website for further information: www.insignia.com.au.